How do I get my garbage collected?

The Town of Greenwich is not responsible for any household garbage collection.

There are 2 options to dispose of your garbage.

1.  You can hire a private certified hauler to collect your garbage.  Please see List of Licensed Waste Haulers (PDF) 

2. Residents can bring trash and garbage (and recyclables) to the Holly Hill Resource Recovery Facility (PDF)(transfer station). You will need a vehicle dumping permit decal which can be obtained at no charge at the Holly Hill scale house by showing proof of residency and car ownership.

Show All Answers

1. Contact Us
2. What is the "Town Right of Way"?
3. How do I get my garbage collected?
4. My neighbor is building something on his property (or digging a hole), etc. How do I find out what is he doing?
5. How do I report a fallen tree?
6. How do contractors inquire about payment of bills?
7. How/Where do I get rid of my paint?
8. I think my mailbox was hit by a Town plow. What do I do?
9. I have an issue regarding parking.
10. Can I get a speed hump on my street?
11. I have an issue on my private road