Contact Us

203-622-7897 (Phone)
203-861-3117 (Fax)
Return to Town Clerk page

Show All Answers

1. How can I get an absentee ballot for an election?
2. How do I get a license for my dog and how much do they cost?
3. What is the recording fee schedule at the Town Clerk's Office?
4. I do not live in Connecticut but am getting married in Greenwich, where do I apply for my license?
5. Where do I pick up certified copies of my marriage license?
6. I was married before, what name do I use for my new marriage license?
7. How do I register or cancel a business or DBA in the Town of Greenwich?
8. How do I get a copy of my divorce papers?
9. Contact Us