What services do you provide?

Our services, available to all Greenwich residents, begins with an assessment of basic needs including food, housing, healthcare and personal safety to determine program eligibility and provide information and referral services. We also offer a range of services based on need and income eligibility. These include:

  • Campership Program
  • Case Management
  • Counseling
  • Energy Assistance
  • English as a Second Language
  • Holiday Gifts Program
  • Homemaker Services
  • Mental Health Support Services
  • Operation Fuel
  • Renter’s Rebate
  • Supports for Gaining Self-Sufficiency
  • Youth Support Services

We also offer limited emergency financial assistance to those meeting specific residency, income and policy requirements.

Show All Answers

1. Contact Us
2. What services do you provide?
3. Do you have services in Spanish?
4. How do I access services?
5. I have recently lost my job. How do I know what benefits/services may be eligible?
6. Do you have any programs available to assist low income families?
7. I am turning 65 and don't know what benefits I am eligible for, can GDHS assist me?
8. Do you provide mental health services?