There is a General Election on November 8, 2022
Absentee Ballots are available from October 7, 2022 to registered voters through the Town Clerk's office.
The Town Clerk’s office handles absentee ballots. There are three steps to the process beginning with step one, request an absentee ballot application.
STEP ONE: REQUEST
You may request an application for an absentee ballot in any of the following ways:
- Walk into the Town Clerk’s office to request an application for an absentee ballot
- Click to download and fill out the application: Absentee Ballot Application - click here
- Call the Town Clerk's office at 203-622-7897 to request an application mailed to you
- Mail your request to the Town Clerk:
101 Field Point Road
Greenwich, CT 06830
STEP TWO: RECEIVE
You will receive your ballot from the Town Clerk after they receive your completed application with an original signature.
STEP THREE: RETURN
You must return your completed application to the Town Clerk's office via:
1. USPS Mail
2. Any ballot drop box location: ballot drop boxes are located in the town hall parking lot, one in the town hall main lobby, and one at the Greenwich Safety Complex lobby.
3. Personally Hand deliver to the Town Clerk’s office, 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich
If you have any questions, please call the Town Clerk's Office at 203-622-7897 during regular business hours, weekdays 8am - 4pm.
NOTE: Only Registered Voters may vote in Primary elections. Find out if you are registered on the Voter Registration page.