FEMA offers Public Assistance (PA) funds for individuals, homeowners, renters, business owners in declared disaster areas.
Click the individual links below for respective offerings:
- Home and Property Disaster Loans: https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/
- FEMA Individuals and Households Program (IHP): https://www.fema.gov/assistance/individual/program
- IHP Assistance may include:
- Funds for temporary housing while you are unable to live in your home, such as rental assistance, or reimbursement for hotel costs
- A temporary housing unit, if approved for the disaster, when you are not able to use rental assistance due to a lack of available housing resources
- Funds to support the repair or replacement of owner-occupied homes that serve as the household’s primary residence, including privately-owned access routes, such as driveways, roads, or bridges
- Funds for other uninsured or under-insured disaster-caused expenses and serious needs, such as repair or replacement of personal property and vehicles, or funds for moving and storage, medical, dental, child care, funeral, and other miscellaneous items approved by your state, territory, or tribal government
- Funds for hazard mitigation assistance to help eligible homeowners repair or rebuild stronger, more durable homes.