Film Permits

A Permit to Film is required by the Town of Greenwich. The attached document contains permit instructions and the application itself. If you have questions you may contact the Division of Environmental Services at 203-987-1001. Please be advised that the Town of Greenwich requires at least 5 business days advance notice. No exceptions will be made.

Related Documents