Public Pools

Please print and complete the appropriate application. Mail with the appropriate fee, payable to the Town of Greenwich, to:

Greenwich Health Department
Division of Environmental Services
101 Field Point Road
Greenwich, CT 06830


Fees are updated each July 1, please check the Environmental Services Fees page for a listing of current fees.

Related Documents