Food Employee Training Information

All new food service facilities must submit a plan review and an application for a license to operate to the Health Department with three sets of building plans and the necessary fees.


Fees change every July 1, please check the Environmental Services Fees page for a list of current fees. Please submit separate checks for the Plan Review and the License Application fees. Checks should be made payable to the Town of Greenwich.

Related Documents