Commercial Marina Vendor

Any service performed on a vessel by a contractor on Town of Greenwich Property (including floats and docks) must be performed by the owner of the vessel or a Vendor permitted with Parks & Recreation. Vendor permits applications and requirements are located below. Residents using non-approved vendors are subject to a fine and loss of their Facility Use Permit.

Permits & Proof of Insurance

Commercial Marina Vendors require permits and proof of insurance. Businesses performing any service to boaters at any of the Town marinas or on Town property will now need to obtain an annual Commercial Service License Permit from the Department of Parks & Recreation.


The revised Town Ordinance (Section 7-67) was also approved in order to enforce the new vendor permit to ensure that no vendor conducts business at Town marinas without proper insurance and a License Permit issued by the Department of Parks & Recreation. Services include, but are not limited to the following:

  • Clean
  • Covers
  • Cushions
  • Dive services
  • Electronics
  • Engine maintenance
  • Fiberglass
  • Haul-out / launch
  • Moorings
  • Paint
  • Polishing
  • Rigging
  • Sail makers
  • Shrink wrap
  • Varnishing

Permit Applications

Permit applications are available at the Parks and Recreation Department Boating Division Office and should be returned with the applicable fees-checks made payable to the “Town of Greenwich.” The License Permit will be mailed to the applicant upon review and approval of documentation.


Commercial Marina