Military & Overseas Voters

Except for limited circumstances, military and overseas voters are considered “absentee voters” and must apply for an absentee ballot annually for each primary and election. These applications and absentee ballots are handled through the Town Clerk’s Office, not the Registrars of Voters.

More information on absentee ballots for military and overseas voters can be found on the Connecticut Secretary of State website