Greenwich, CT - Visitors to Greenwich who park on Greenwich Avenue now have another way to pay for parking. Patrons of Town of Greenwich parking lots have already been able to use their mobile device Read on...
GREENWICH, CT – The Town of Greenwich has engaged an independent parking management consultant to review Town Parking Services operations. Read on...
Welcome to the Town of Greenwich Department of Parking Services. We issue parking permits, enforce the Town's parking laws, and manage the Town's parking-related assets.
Where We're Located
We're located in a detached office in the back of the Greenwich Town Hall at 101 Field Point Road. When you park in the Town Hall Visitor Parking Garage:
- Walk through the front entrance of Town Hall. Continue straight through the main lobby and proceed down the stairs. Exit through the double doors and turn right.
- Walk around the back of Town Hall past the service entrance and proceed across the back pavilion area (handicap accessible route/entrance).
The Department of Parking Services is responsible for:
- Managing municipal parking infrastructure and resources throughout the Town of Greenwich.
- The issuance of municipal and railroad station Parking Permits
- Encouraging appropriate parking through the issuance of parking Violation Tickets
- Collecting revenue from and maintaining the municipal parking meter system
- Providing fiscal stewardship over the Town's Parking Fund