Welcome to the Town of Greenwich Department of Parking Services. We issue parking permits, enforce the Town's parking laws, and manage the Town's parking-related assets.
Where We're Located
We're located in a detached office in the back of the Greenwich Town Hall at 101 Field Point Road. When you park in the Town Hall Visitor Parking Garage:
- Walk through the front entrance of Town Hall. Continue straight through the main lobby and proceed down the stairs. Exit through the double doors and turn right.
- Walk around the back of Town Hall past the service entrance and proceed across the back pavilion area (handicap accessible route/entrance).
The Department of Parking Services is responsible for:
- Managing municipal parking infrastructure and resources throughout the Town of Greenwich.
- The issuance of municipal and railroad station Parking Permits
- Encouraging appropriate parking through the issuance of parking Violation Tickets
- Collecting revenue from and maintaining the municipal parking meter system
- Providing fiscal stewardship over the Town's Parking Fund