Park (Beach) Passes
Passes are required for access to Town park/beach facilities by all visitors five years and older May 3 through October 31 (subject to change).
Resident Seasonal Passes
Verification of residency required.
A Seasonal Pass Provides Residents:
- Access to Byram Park (including Town Pool), Great Captain Island, Greenwich Point and Island Beach
- Reduced ferry rates
- The ability to purchase Pool Guest Passes online 24/7, limits may apply
- Seniors and children under 16, may use their seasonal pass to play tennis on Town courts
Park Pass Renewals are required each year. Except for Seniors with a valid Senior Park (Beach) Pass, which is active for a 3-year cycle. Currently 2020-22.
How to Apply for a Seasonal Pass
Verify Residency - Once residency documents have been verified and your account has been activated, you may apply for your Park Pass via:
- U.S. Postal Mail
Complete Park (Beach) and Tennis Pass application and submit to:
Department of Parks and Recreation
P.O. Box 3003
Greenwich, CT 06830-3003
Resident Out-Of-Town Vehicle Pass
Park Pass holders with out-of-town vehicles, may purchase a seasonal vehicle pass or purchase single entry vehicle passes for their car each visit. Vehicle passes may be obtained by uploading online or emailing car registration (in resident name) and copy of insurance to email@example.com.
Single Entry Passes
Provides individuals with one-time single access to Greenwich Point Park, Byram Park, Island Beach and Great Captain Island. Ferry ridership fees and single entry vehicle parking fees apply. Passes are only valid for the season in which they were purchased, no refunds.
Single Entry Passes can be obtained:
- Online - for those who verified their Greenwich residency for the year
- In person - Eastern Greenwich Civic Center, beginning May 3 - October 31. Monday - Friday-9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or when tickets are sold out.