Town Administrator: Ben Branyan
Under the direction of the First Selectman, the Town Administrator is responsible for all administrative functions relative to the daily operation of the Departments under the supervision of the First Selectman. The Town Administrator also represents the First Selectman in the daily operation and administration of all town departments and offices.
- Assist First Selectman with development, submission and administration of the Town Budget
- Review each department's Annual Budget, Operations Plan and Capital Improvement Program
- Represent the First Selectman in Collective Bargaining Negotiations, Confidential Personnel Issues and Financial Management
- Assists the First Selectman in identifying and prioritizing Town needs and participates in the development and implementation of long-range plans, goals, objectives and policies
- Provides liaison between First Selectman and various departments, boards, committees, task forces and community organizations