The Fire Department wants volunteers who are dedicated to the safety of their fellow citizens and the protection of property and the environment.
Volunteers play a critical part in the mitigation of emergencies, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There also are evening and weekend opportunities.
- Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement to higher ranks within the company
- Training Stipends
- Paid fire watch for town and private functions
- Property tax savings of up to $1000 (Home or Auto)
- Reimbursement of $7.50 per emergency response to account for fuel usage and wear and tear on your personal vehicle
The Fire Department provides 24-hour emergency services for the protection of life and property within a four-minute response time frame.
The Fire Department does not offer the following services:
- Court-ordered community service opportunities
- Group projects for corporate volunteers
- Programs for youth volunteers
Complete the application through the link below if you are interested in serving your community as a volunteer firefighter.
Volunteer Firefighter Application