Permit to Carry Pistols & Revolvers

In order to get a State Permit to Carry Pistols and Revolvers you must first obtain a Local Permit. Greenwich residents should go to the Greenwich Police Department in person to pick up the application. The application has all the instructions necessary to obtain the permit. The cost of the permit is $70, and it generally takes twenty (20) weeks to obtain.