General Services

Hannigan_GregDirector of General Services

Mr. Greg Hannigan

Non-emergency contacts

Main: 203-622-8000

Fax: 203-618-8866

Location: 11 Bruce Place

Open 24 Hours

General Services/Police Records Hours: 8:30 a.m - 4:15 p.m.

If you need to see or speak with an officer, call 203-622-8004, any time, 24/7

Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Report a Problem with this Page