The Town of Greenwich Purchasing Department procures goods and services for all Town Government. Every effort is made to enhance the Town’s reputation as a progressive agency, instituting the core values of business integrity and fairness, and equity to all vendors in the procurement process.
The Purchasing Department is responsible for the procurement of supplies, materials, equipment, and services requested by all Town departments. All procurement solicitations, inclusive of contract administration, adhere to public procurement policies and procedures.
- Oversee the sale and/or disposal of surplus Town property.
- Promote environmentally preferable purchasing (“Green Initiatives”) in the acquisition of goods and services, considering life cycle effects from pollution, waste generation, energy consumption, and potential impact on health and nature in its procurement decisions.
- Per the State's Charter, the Board of Education operates its own Purchasing Department.
Bids / Proposals
- "Requests for Bid" (RFBs) and "Requests for Proposals" (RFPs) are available on the Bids Module.
- The Town of Greenwich makes no guarantee as to the completeness or accuracy of downloaded RFBs or RFPs.
- Bids/proposals must be received in the Purchasing Department by specified the deadline date and time. Please be advised that the Town of Greenwich Purchasing Department does not accept bids or proposals by email or fax.