Purchasing & Administrative Services
The Purchasing and Administrative Services Department reports directly to the First Selectman and is responsible for all purchasing and administrative services for Town Government.
Purchasing & Administrative Services – COVID-19 Updates
UPDATE 4/05/2021: The Purchasing Department will be accepting hand delivered bids/proposals. Until further notice, the Purchasing Department will not be holding public bid openings. All tabulations will be posted to the website as soon as possible.
Meeting rooms will remain closed to the public until further notice. Previously scheduled reservations are cancelled until further notice.
The Purchasing & Administrative Services Department will be updating this page regularly.
Please check the Public Bidding page for any addenda posted regarding our current RFB/RFP's.
Frequently Asked Questions of Operations During the COVID-19 Outbreak
How do I contact the Purchasing & Administrative Services Department?
How do I obtain a copy of a RFB/RFP?
- All RFB/RFP's are posted on the Public Bidding page.
How do I obtain bid results?
- All bid results on opened projects may be viewed on the RFB & RFP Tabulations page. We will post them as soon as possible.
How do I submit my contact information to be added to the vendor notification list?
- Please provide your information via the Contact Us page. Include the name of the company, a complete mailing address, and the services/products the company offers.
- You may also sign up for RFB/RFP email notification alerts. Visit the Public Bidding page and select “Sign Up” at the top of the page.
How do I reserve a meeting room?
- Meeting rooms will remain closed to the public until further notice. Previously scheduled reservations are cancelled until further notice. For future date requests please view the Town Hall Meeting Room Facility Policy and application on our Administrative Services page.
The Town of Greenwich Connecticut Purchasing Department purchases a variety of goods and services. In all our procurement activities with actual and potential vendors, every effort is made to enhance the Town’s reputation of a progressive agency, instituting the core values of business integrity and fairness and equity to all other vendors in its procurement process.
Bids/proposals must be received in hard copy in the Purchasing Department by the deadline date and time in order to be considered. Please be advised that the Town of Greenwich Purchasing Department does not accept bids or proposals by email or fax.
This table shows the results of Request for Bids and Request for Proposals recently opened.
The Administrative Services division provides support services, including mail processing and Front Reception Desk, to Town departments.