Waste Disposal & Recycling
Transfer Station/Disposal Permit Requirements
All residential vehicles entering the Holly Hill Facility must have and properly display a Resident Disposal Permit.
Residents can bring their trash, garbage, refuse, yard debris and recyclables to Holly Hill, or hire a private collector to pick up the trash at home. To find the name of a licensed collector in your area, use this list of licensed collectors (PDF).
Please note: Roll-off or hook type vehicles, carrying any size dumpsters, cannot use this facility. Using such vehicles are only permitted if you are a licensed refuse hauler in Greenwich using such vehicles as a "satellite" vehicle to haul refuse and recycling.
- Batteries (Alkaline-Household) (PDF)
- Batteries (Lead-Acid Automotive) (PDF)
- Books (PDF)
- Freon Containing Items (CFC's) (PDF)
- Construction and Demolition Debris (PDF)
- Dead Animals (PDF)
- Electronics (PDF)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (PDF)
- Household or Commercial Trash Garbage (MSW) (PDF)
- Propane Gas Tanks-Empty (BBQ Grills) (PDF)
Not Accepted at Holly Hill
- Commercial Medical Waste
- Hazardous (Flammable, Reactive, Corrosive, Toxic) Waste
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Prescription Medicines (PDF)