Do you have information about a crime?
Information from the community is one of the most valuable resources in deterring or solving a crime.
Please contact the Greenwich Police Department if you have any information on a crime that has been committed or is being planned.
You can contact the Greenwich Police Department via telephone or email. The contact is confidential and anonymous; We do not trace phone numbers or tips sent online.
Submitting a Tip
A tip can be submitted by any of the following:
- Fill out the Report Criminal Activity form
- Telephone- (203) 622-3333
- Email- TIPS@greenwichct.org
TIPS@greenwichct.org has been designed solely to receive confidential information from the community
When submitting crime tips, provide as much of the following information as you can:
- Who: Names and a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of the crime.
- Where: Address or description of the place.
- Why: Motive, Why the crime was/is going to be committed.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used by the suspect.
- Any other information: Such as a vehicle description.
Our tip lines are for non-emergency situations. In case of an emergency, call 911.