To build trusting relationships and maintain a forum between our diverse and vibrant community and the Greenwich Police Department for disseminating information, sharing ideas, and suggesting ways the community can become engaged in making Greenwich a better place to live and work.
- Improve the relationship between the community and the police department
- Identify and prioritize community concerns and bring them to the attention of the Police Commanders.
- Assist Police Commanders in short and long-term problem-solving.
- Act as a conduit for the dissemination of police information to the community.
On November 9, 2004, members of the Greenwich Police Department joined with residents of the community to participate in the newly formed CAPP group.
CAPP stands for Community and Police Partnership. It represents the town's various north, east, and west sectors. CAPP is divided into two sections:
These CAPP sectors coincide with the patrol geography of the Greenwich Police Department and are a vital element in our community policing initiatives.
If you are interested in joining the Community and Police Partnership (CAPP), contact:
- East CAPP: CIO Dan Paladino
- North / West CAPP: CIO Keith Hirsch