- Departments A - L
- Land Use
- Planning & Zoning
- Virtual Commission Meetings 2022
- Arch. Virtual Meeting Nov. 22, 2022
Arch. Virtual Meeting Nov. 22, 2022
November 22, 2022 Meeting Materials below:
- Berkley Insurance Company; application PLPZ 2022 00475, for a pre-application review pursuant to Sections 6-13 through 6-17, and Section 6-22 of the Town of Greenwich Building Zone Regulations, and Connecticut General Statutes 7-159 b, to discuss a proposed renovation of the existing office building and construction of a new security guard booth on a 126,867 sq. ft. property located at 475 Steamboat Road in the GB Zone.
- Greenwich Country Club, Inc. & 25 Doubling Road, LLC; application PLPZ 2022 00467 for a Final Subdivision, to combine two (2) existing lots, 25 Doubling Road and 19 Doubling Road, the subject parcels, into a new lot totaling 148.2525-acres, located at 19 Doubling Road in the RA-1 zone.
- Greenwich Country Club, Inc. & 25 Doubling Road, LLC; application PLPZ 2022 00468 for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit, to incorporate 25 Doubling Road, a 6.43-acre property, into Greenwich Country Club’s adjoining main campus, located at 19 Doubling Road. The subject properties are located at 19 and 25 Doubling Road within the RA-1 zone.
- GP Holding Company, Inc.; application PLPZ 2022 00482, for a Final Coastal Site Plan and Special Permit, to demolish the existing theatre and, and in its place, construct a new mixed-use (restaurant, and retail) space with pedestrian plaza and better pedestrian access to the train platform; renovate and re-facing of the remaining mixed-use (retail and office) building and both interior and exterior improvements to the train station, replacement of sidewalks and added street trees, on property located at 2-28 Railroad Avenue in the CGB, CGBR, CGIO, Coastal Overlay and Flood Hazard Overlay Zones.
- Eagle Hill Foundation Inc.; application PLPZ 2022 00355, for Final Site Plan and Special Permit to construct a covered patio off of the Hardwick House, add a playground, change the internal circulation and parking, and update the campus entrance at 45 Glenville Road, on a 15.45-acres property located at 45 Glenville Road in the RA-2 zone.
- L + M Orchard Street, LLC; application PLPZ 2022 00426, for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit, to construct a two-unit residential building, on a 7,063 sq.ft. parcel located at 25 Orchard Street in the R-6 Zone.
- LaFrentz Development LLC; application PLPZ 2022 00381, for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit to construct a single-family home, guest house, pool, tennis court and shed with landscaping, hardscape, access drives and parking areas, resulting in total building volume in excess of the 150,000 cubic feet, on an 8.048-acres property (proposed under PLPZ202200380) located at 60 LaFrentz Road in the RA-4 zone.
- Application PLPZ 2022 00381 has been postponed. Extension granted.
- Darien Partners LLC; application PLPZ 2022 00402, for a Final Coastal Site Plan and Special Permit, to construct a two-unit residential building, on a 4,941 sq. ft. parcel located at 26 Homestead Lane in the R-6, FHOZ and COZ Zones.
- To view application materials and staff report, please click here.
- Application PLPZ 2022 00402 has been postponed. Extension granted.
- Shoreline Design Group, LLC; application PLPZ 2022 00441, for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit, to construct a 587 sq. ft. addition and new rear deck to an existing two-family residence with no change to number of dwelling units (two) nor bedroom count (1-bedroom each), on a 5945-sq. ft. property located at 220 Davis Avenue in the R-6 zone.
- County Realty Co.; application PLPZ 2022 00372, for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit, to close off the existing drop-off canopy, enclosing 3,1000 sq. ft. of new service space, for technicians, and the loss of seven (7) surface parking spaces, to be offset by the installation of 22 stacking units, the result of which would exceed the 40,000 cubic feet in building volume in a business zone, on a 37,166 sq. ft. property located at 241 West Putnam Avenue in the GB Zone.
- Nancy and Anthony DeLuca & 3 DeLuca Drive LLC; application PLPZ 2022 00488 for a Final Subdivision, for a proposed equal area exchange of 365 sq. ft. of land between 57 Cognewaugh Road and 0 Cognewaugh road and 600 sq. ft. of land between 3 DeLuca Drive and 0 Cognewaugh Road, the subject parcels, located at 0 Cognewaugh Road, 57 Cognewaugh Road and 3 Deluca Drive, in the R-12 zone.