Building Inspection Forms
If you need information about the permit process, click here.
Please see printing requirements below:
"The front page of most permit application forms are specific colors for easy identification. Please be advised that if you are not able to print those forms in color you will be required to transfer your information to a new color application form when you file your application with the Division of Building inspection. These color application forms will be available at the Division’s front counter."
The only exception to this is the Workman’s Compensation Affidavit which can be printed on white paper if you do not have access to a color printer.
FORMS MUST BE PRINTED IN COLOR
Building Inspection Forms (Complete the application and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Additions_and_Alterations_Application_Form-Rev.2020 (PDF)
- Demolition_Application_Form_Buildings_Built_Prior_to_1940_and_over_500sf-Rev.2020 (PDF)
- Demolition_Application_Form_Buildings_Built_After_1939_or_less_than_500sf-Rev.2019 (PDF)
- Electrical Insulation Resistance Test-Form A (PDF)
- Investigation of Mechanical Equipment for Flood or Fire Damage-Form B (PDF)
- New_Building_Structure_Application_Form-Rev.2020 (PDF)