Seasonal Passes

How to Apply for a Seasonal Pass 

Seasonal Passes require renewal each year.  Seniors are exempt from providing proof of residency each year if they have a valid Resident Senior Park Pass as their passes are ACTIVE for a five-year cycle currently January 1, 2020-December 31, 2024. 

Residency documents are required annually beginning January 1.  If residency has already been submitted and verified for the year, proceed to step 2. 

STEP 1: Sign in & Submit Residency Documents.  

Don't have a Greenwich resident account? Click here to register and receive a household ID and sign in to your account to submit residency documents.

Submit Residency Button Opens in new window

STEP 2: Once residency is verified, sign-in to purchase.  Sign-in Button Opens in new window

Alternatively, you may apply/renew by mail and submit Application form(s) to:

Department of Parks and Recreation

Attention: Passes

P.O. Box 3003

Greenwich, CT 06830-3003