Transfer Station Permit Decals

Please click here to see current information on operations related to Covid-19.

Residential Disposal Permit Decal

All Greenwich residents and local businesses are eligible for a residential vehicle permit decal which can be obtained at no charge at the Holly Hill scale house.  This decal allows residents to dispose of materials at Holly Hill.  Proof of residency and car ownership must be provided. Please see the list of requirements included with the Residential Disposal Permit Decal Application (PDF).

Return the completed application, in person, to the scale house on the entrance road of the Holly Hill Facility, anytime from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or 7 a.m. to 12 noon on Saturday. Bring the vehicle you are registering and all proof documents, then drive onto the scale. The permit decal will be issued after all the information is verified. There is no charge for the permit decal.

Permit Requirements

All vehicles, both commercial and residential, must display a disposal permit decal to enter the Holly Hill Facility. No waste from outside of Greenwich is allowed.

What if you are using a company not based in Town to dispose of material for you?

You will need to provide the company with a Verification of Owner Form (PDF) completed and signed by you that verifies the material they are bringing into the Transfer Station is from a Greenwich property.You will need to supply a signed form for each load. to dispose of materials accepted at the Transfer Station either a Verification of Owner Form must be provided or you must have a Residential Disposal Permit Decal.

Please Note: Disposal always requires either a completed Verification of Owner Form or Valid Permit Decal.