February 10, 2021 meeting materials below:
- Town of Greenwich - Planning and Zoning Staff; application PLPZ 2021 000041, for a Zoning Text Amendment, submitted pursuant to Section 6-22 of the Town of Greenwich Building Zone Regulations, and Section 8-3 of the Connecticut General Statutes to consider amendment of the introductory paragraph of Section 6-110“USE REGULATIONS AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR DWELLING UNITS PERMITTED IN THE BUSINESS ZONES” of the Town of Greenwich Building Zone to extend the time of the current moratorium for three months. A complete copy of the proposed text amendment is on file and available, in the Planning and Zoning Office, Greenwich Town Hall, 101 Field Point Road, Greenwich, CT 06830, and also on the Town of Greenwich’s website at:
- To view the Staff Report with the proposed text amendment language, please click here.
- To view the presentation given at the 1/14/21 workshop, please click here.
- To view the concepts presented at the 1/14/21 workshop, please click here.
- To view reactions from the 1/14/21 workshop, please click here.