Moderate-Income Dwelling (MID) Units
Greenwich Building Zone Regulations (GBZR) Section 6-110
As defined under the Greenwich Building Zone Regulations, Section 6-110(b)(3), “Moderate-income households are households whose aggregate income, including the total of all current annual income of all household members from any source whatsoever at the time of certification (but excluding the earnings of working minors attending school full-time), averaged for the preceding two years, shall not exceed the following multiple (listed below) of median annual Town paid wages of all full-time employees and teachers of the Town of Greenwich during the preceding fiscal year.”
The median annual Town paid wages of all full-time employees and teachers of the Town of Greenwich for fiscal year ended June 30th, 2021 was $86,963. As such, the following income limits apply:
1 Person Family/Household (1.2 x $86,963) = $104,356
2–3 Person Family/Household (1.5 x $86,963) = $130,445
4–5 Person Family/Household (1.8 x $86,963) = $156,533
6 Person Family/Household (1.9 x $86,963) = $165,230
As defined under the Greenwich Building Zone Regulations, Section 6-110(h)(2), the rental/purchase of any MID unit contains restrictions with regards to income eligibility as well as employment for priority status. The priority list shall be as follows:
- Full-time Town of Greenwich Municipal and Board of Education employees and full-time employees of not-for-profit health, education and human services agencies and other not-for-profit agencies located in the Town of Greenwich that provide essential services to the Greenwich Community.
- Other residents of the Town of Greenwich.
- Other persons employed in the Town of Greenwich.
- All others.
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath MID rental unit available for rent November 15, 2021. Please use the link below to apply.
- Applicants should send applications and all required documentation to the Administrator, Diana DiPalma, no later than 4:00PM on Tuesday, October 19, 2020. Diana DiPalma can be reached by phone (203) 629-5638 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
How to apply for a MID unit:
JLOFTS 16 Old Track Road, Greenwich, CT 06830
453 East Putnam Avenue, Cos Cob, CT 06807
450 East Putnam Avenue, Cos Cob, CT 06807