Virtual P&Z Commission Meetings
The Planning & Zoning Commission will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom until further notice. Our upcoming meetings will follow the 2021 meeting schedule and are noted in the calendar below.
January 20, 2021 meeting materials below:
- Salvatore & Schimenti Trust – Glenn Angiolillo, Trustee; application PLPZ 2020 00285, for a Final Site Plan, at 1429 East Putnam Avenue in the GB Zone.
- Cardinal Stadium - Town of Greenwich Board of Education - Phase 1B; application PLPZ 2020 00321, for a Municipal Improvement, at 10 Hillside Road in the R-20 Zone.
- Cardinal Stadium - Town of Greenwich Board of Education - Phase 1B; application PLPZ 2020 00320, for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit, at 10 Hillside Road in the R-20 Zone.
- Susan Satter; application PLPZ 2020 00363, for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit, at 414 Round Hill Road in the RA-4 Zone.
- Julio A. Quinde Astudillo & Olga Quinde; application PLPZ 2020 00327, Final Site Plan and Special Permit, at 36 Pemberwick Road in the R-6 Zone.
- Siegrun G. Pottgen; application PLPZ 2020 00350, for a Zoning Map Amendment, at 9 Glenville Street from the R-12 Zone to the LBR-2 Zone.
- 100 East Putnam, LLC; application PLPZ 2020 00347, for a Final Site Plan and Special Permit, at 100 East Putnam Avenue in the LBR-2 and PRIOZ zones.
How to join a Zoom meeting click here.
The Planning and Zoning Commission is holding a special meeting on Friday 9/11/2020, starting at 3pm, to hear two applications. Read on...
CT begins Phase 1 of its Reopen CT on Wednesday, May 20. The state has issued two documents governing the process. The first is a set of rules to be followed by each of the business sectors opening this week (restaurants, retail, and museums/zoos). Read on...
Town Hall is now closed to the public and staff until May 20, 2020. Planning and Zoning (P&Z) staff is diligently working to ensure we keep business running Read on...
Mon Jan. 25
Mon Feb. 1
Mon Feb. 1