Virtual P&Z Commission Meetings
The Planning & Zoning Commission will be holding virtual meetings via Zoom until further notice. Our upcoming meetings will follow the 2020 meeting schedule and are noted in the calendar below.
May 19, 2020 meeting materials below:
- Appeal of a decision by the Architectural Review Committee; 103 Mason Street
- Stephen P. & Maria R. Musante; application PLPZ 2019 00482; 30 Sunset Road
- Greenwich Board of Education; application PLPZ 2020 00104 for Municipal Improvement; 10 Hillside Road
- Greenwich Board of Education; application PLPZ 2020 00105 for Final Site Plan and Special Permit; 10 Hillside Road
- Christ Church; applications PLPZ 2020 00082; 254 East Putnam Avenue
- Round Hill Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.; applications PLPZ 2020 00067; 166 Old Mill Road
- Julio A. Quinde Astudillo & Olga Quinde: application PLPZ 2020 00053; 36 Pemberwick Road
- SBP Lower Cross, LLC, application PLPZ 2020 00050; 70 Lower Cross Road
How to join a Zoom meeting click here.
CT begins Phase 1 of its Reopen CT on Wednesday, May 20. The state has issued two documents governing the process. The first is a set of rules to be followed by each of the business sectors opening this week (restaurants, retail, and museums/zoos). Read on...
ALL of Greenwich’s schoolchildren - every school and every grade - along with their teachers and families celebrated the first ever, Town-wide Earth Week?of Action this April 20-24. Read on...
Town Hall is now closed to the public and staff until May 20, 2020. Planning and Zoning (P&Z) staff is diligently working to ensure we keep business running Read on...