Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Sign-Off

The EPA requires contractors who work on homes built prior to 1978 to have an RRP Certification to handle lead painted surfaces safely.  Please have your contractor fill out the RRP Intake Form below, attach your contractor's personal certificate and bring it to the health department in order to obtain a sign-off for your building permit.

To learn more about the EPA's RRP Program or to find out how to become certified, see the links below.

EPA website - RRP Program

EPA website - RRP Training Options